Great Panther Silver reports Q3 consolidated meetal production down 12%
Great Panther reported Q3 production results from its two wholly-owned Mexican silver mining operations: the Guanajuato Mine Complex, which includes the San Ignacio Mine, and the Topia Mine in Durango. Consolidated metal production decreased 12% to 953,632 Ag eq oz. Silver production decreased 13% to 510,491 Ag oz. Gold production decreased 11% to 5,423 gold ounces. Ore processed increased 2%, with 95,282 tons milled, all vs. the same period last year. Q3 metal production at the GMC was 2% lower than the previous quarter, and decreased by 5%, to 755,008 Ag eq oz. The decrease was attributed to lower grades and gold recoveries at San Ignacio, mainly reflecting variance from the modeled mineral resource. At the Topia Mine, total metal production decreased by 25% and 30%, respectively, vs. previous quarter and the same quarter in the previous year, due to lower tons milled, lower grades and lower recoveries.