Ralph Lauren reports Q4 adj. EPS $1.07, consensus 89c
Reports Q4 revenue $1.51B, consensus $1.47B. Reports Q4 SSS up 1%. Reports Q4 total North America SSS down 4%, total Europe SSS up 5%, and total Asia SSS up 4%. "Our Next Great Chapter plan is off to a good start - in its first year, we outperformed our commitments across key metrics, including revenue, quality of sales, operating income and EPS," said Patrice Louvet, President & CEO. "It has been an exciting year of progress and continuous learning in our multi-year journey. We returned to revenue growth one year ahead of plan, average unit retail was better than we expected across all regions and channels as we continued to elevate the brand, and we saw particular strength across our international regions as we invested in product, marketing and distribution. Looking ahead, we will continue to put the consumer at the center of everything we do, elevate and energize our brands and drive operational efficiency to achieve long-term, sustainable growth and value creation."