|Over a week ago|
Fulton Financial approves $75M share repurchase » 16:3002/0902/09/21
Fulton Financial announced that its board has approved the repurchase of up to $75M of shares of Fulton's common stock, or approximately 3.2% of Fulton's outstanding shares, based on the closing price of Fulton's common stock and the number of shares outstanding on February 5, 2021. This approval expires on December 31, 2021.
|Over a month ago|
Fulton Financial considering new 2021 repurchase program » 10:3401/2001/20/21
Comments taken from Q4…
Comments taken from Q4 earnings conference call.
Fulton Financial sees 2021 net interest income $620M-$640M » 07:0201/2001/20/21
Sees 2021 provision for…
Sees 2021 provision for credit losses $30M-$50M, non-interest income $210M-$220M, non-interest expense $550M-$570M. Comments taken from Q4 earnings conference call presentation slides.
Fly Intel: After-Hours Movers » 17:5001/1901/19/21
NFLX, ZION, SRNE, EXPI, JBHT, FULT, BNGO, PERI, SYRS, LAC, GEVO, MRUS, CDNA
Check out this evening's…
Fulton Financial reports Q4 EPS 30c, consensus 31c » 16:3401/1901/19/21
"We were pleased…
"We were pleased with our company's achievements for the 4th quarter and for the year as a whole, given the challenges presented by the lingering presence of COVID-19," said E. Philip Wenger, Chairman and CEO of Fulton Financial Corporation. "The low interest rate environment continued to put pressure on our margin, but even in this challenging environment, we had stable asset quality, were able to provide Paycheck Protection Program and Main Street loans to our customers, helped our mortgage business grow to historic highs, and saw wealth management business performance that was beyond our expectations."
|Over a quarter ago|
Fulton Financial declares special cash dividend » 08:5211/2511/25/20
Fulton Financial …
Fulton Financial announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the payment of a special cash dividend of four cents per share on its common stock. The special dividend is payable on December 17 to shareholders of record as of December 7. Fulton paid quarterly cash dividends of thirteen cents per share in each of the four quarters of 2020. The Board of Directors is expected to consider the next quarterly cash dividend at its December 2020 meeting.
Fulton Financial acquires all outstanding stock of BenefitWorks » 16:0911/2311/23/20
Fulton Bank, N.A., a…
Fulton Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of Fulton Financial, announced that it has acquired all outstanding stock of BenefitWorks, Inc., a registered investment advisor and retirement services firm in central Pennsylvania. The transaction was completed on November 20, 2020. The terms of the agreement have not been disclosed.
Fulton Financial files automatic mixed securities shelf 17:0310/2110/21/20
Fulton Financial: Previous 2020 guidance withdrawn due to impact from COVID-19 06:2610/2110/21/20
Fulton Financial sees Q4 net interest income $153M-$158M » 06:2610/2110/21/20
Sees Q4 net interest…
Sees Q4 net interest income in the range of $153M-$158M, which includes $3M-4M attributable to PPP loan forgiveness. Non-interest income is expected to be $57M-$62M, while Q4 non-interest expense is expected to be $139M-$142M, excluding charges related to cost saving initiatives. Sees overall loan growth, including PPP, to be +/- 1%-2%. The overall deposit decline is expected to be 3%-5%, with seasonal municipal deposit outflows accompanied by modest runoff of PPP funds. Sees Q4 effective tax rate 14.5%-15.5%. Comments taken from Q3 earnings conference call presentation slides.